Research unit: Foundation of Saule Research Institute
Position: Postdoctoral position, full-time
Type of NCN grant: OPUS-22 LAP
Communication: via e-mail
Starting date: April 2023 (negotiable)
Saule Research Institute is hiring! We are currently looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow to participate in a research project funded by National Science Center. The primary objective of this project is to perform systematic accelerated stability tests on perovskite solar cells to extrapolate and predict their lifetime under realistic operation conditions. This will be done based on models, where acceleration factors are deduced from experimental data series. The research will be performed in collaboration with researchers from the Zurich University of Applied Sciences.
● Recent Ph. D. in Chemistry, Material Science or, a closely related field
● Demonstrated ability to design experiments and conduct independent research
● Experience with the processing of hybrid organic-inorganic perovskite solar cells
● Familiarity with a range of characterization techniques (XRD, SEM, optical spectroscopies)
● Demonstrated ability to contribute to peer-reviewed publications
● Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills
What will you do?
● Process lead halide perovskite solar cells with variable crystal stoichiometry and architecture
● Evaluate structural, morphological, and optoelectronic properties of the device using XRD, SEM, Hyperspectral imaging, light I-V
● Study the effects of different stress factor such as humidity, light, temperature on the stability of perovskite solar cells and module
● Perform data analysis and interpret experimental results
● Prepare reports, publish research findings, and make presentations at scientific meetings and seminars
● Collaborate with researchers from the Foundation of Saule Research Institute
● Provide assistance to maintain laboratory equipment and instruments
How to apply for this position?
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com including:
● application letter
● CV with publication list
● copy of a PhD diploma (or other document confirming the PhD degree)
● reference contacts from recognized researchers
Please insert the position name in your e-mail title.
Also, we kindly ask you to include the following data processing agreement clause in your CV:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents by Saule
Research Institute Foundation with its registered seat in Wroclaw also for the purpose of
conducting future recruitment processes in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the
European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons
with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and
repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (Official Journal of the
European Union L 119/1, 4.5.2016 EN.”
Thank you in advance. We are looking forward to hearing from you!